- Rafe Mair cuts through the myths, offering an honest history of BC politics.
- Under the BC Liberal Government, BC has become Canada's most indebted province. Some legacy for a bunch that brags about "controlling spending". Economist Erik Andersen explains.
- Calling Christy Clark "the worst premier with the worst government in living memory", Rafe Mair argues it's time to give John Horgan's NDP a chance. BC could do no worse than four more years of Christy Clark.
- Since 2005, under the BC Liberals, BC Hydro has racked up $74 Billion in unjustifiable debt and obligations on the back of the public. Laying out the facts of the case, Rafe Mair asks why no one has gone to jail yet.
The Shattered Mirror: What caused the fall of mainstream media – the Internet or shoddy, sycophantic corporate journalism?Hall of Fame broadcaster Rafe Mair dissects "The Shattered Mirror" a supposedly "independent" report into the decline of mainstream media which slams online journalism and pleads for government hand-outs, while ignoring the syc...
- "Mr. Trudeau, we love BC with all our hearts and souls and we're not about to let you take it away from us...If you force Kinder Morgan on us, you will create a rift between us and Canada that will never heal."
As The Donald remakes America into Trumplandia, the shockwaves will be felt in Clarklandia, as the province formerly known as BC struggles to build an LNG industry and protect its lumber trade.
Since 2005, under the BC Liberals, BC Hydro has racked up $74 Billion in unjustifiable debt and obligations on the back of the public. Laying out the facts of the case, Rafe Mair asks why no one has gone to jail yet.
The discovery of a deadly Norwegian disease in BC-raised farmed salmon is a game-changer, says Ray Grigg, especially since it could spread to wild salmon.
British Columbians have every reason to be mad at the Trudeau government's approval of PNWLNG - but no reason to be surprised, says Rafe Mair. It's been all downhill since those bold promises on the campaign trail and in Paris.